Friday, January 7, 2011

Merry Christmas 2010


Okay - I know that this is a little late, but Merry Christmas! This year we spent Christmas with my family (Pam). The whole family was home and we had a wonderful time eating, playing games, sledding, and visiting. Micah was teething the whole time, so he was fairly grumpy but he loved playing with all of grandma and grandpa's toys. He even got to go to grandpa's shop and check out all the big machinery. My parent's just finished building their new La Crete house this year and it was our first time checking it out. It was beautiful. My mom did a really good job designing and decorating it. A big blessing for me was that my parents flew all of us home, so instead of an 8 hour drive (or longer with a toddler) we only had a 1 hour flight :-) Thanks Mom and Dad for a wonderful Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a nice Christmas in La Crete. And what a lovely family picture!

    ReplyDelete