Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Road Trip

Last week Ryan's boss told him that there was no work lined up for a few days, so we decided to take advantage of the break by going up north to visit my parents and grandparents. I feel so blessed that Micah likes his car seat because there will be many more trips in his future.

We first went to Grande Prairie to visit my parents. Ryan had never seen my parents Grande Prairie operation and got the grand tour from my dad. He got to see the mixing of asphalt and was impressed by the technical aspects and the automation of the asphalt plant.

From Grande Prairie we went to La Crete. It was nice to break up the trip to La Crete because I feel bad having Micah in his car seat all day. In La Crete we spent time with my grandparents. We also went golfing with my family on La Crete's new nine-hole golf course.


No comments:

Post a Comment